Ingestion of foreign medication by a toddler… thankfully the kid was fine, but we could clearly see that he was having the time of his life. I was having so much fun watching the kid.. I felt bad, but I couldn’t stop laughing inside at how the kid was acting.
We just looked over him for a few hours and that was it. But this might not be the last time I see a drunk (more like high) baby.
- thekingoflegoland likes this
- soopac said: i did this once as a child.. ended up at the ER lol
- thestigschinesecousin likes this
- hellorainyday likes this
- startariott likes this
- proteaproductions reblogged this from mediclopedia and added:
- mediclopedia posted this